We highlight a study that looks at strategies for preventing reentry into care for infants and teens involved with child welfare and recommendations for an online clearinghouse for states to share information on how they are improving educational stability for children in foster care.
- Foster Care Reentry Study Explores How Family First Preventive Services Can Reduce Risk
- Online Clearinghouse to Promote Educational Stability for Students in Foster Care
This section of CBX offers publications, articles, reports, toolkits, and other resources that provide either evidence-based strategies or other concrete help to child welfare and related professionals.
- Guide for Legal Partners in the Child Welfare System
- Equipping Foster Parents to Actively Support Reunification
- Coparenting Pilot Focuses on Collaboration Between Birth and Foster Parents
This section of CBX provides a quick list of interesting resources, such as websites, videos, journals, funding or scholarship opportunities, or other materials that can be used in the field or with families.