August 2016Vol. 17, No. 6CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website carries information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, Federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include:
- Educational Stability for Children and Youth in Foster Care: A webpage providing information on the Every Student Succeeds Act, including State and local examples, immediate enrollment, best-interest decision-making and dispute resolution, and more: https://www.childwelfare.gov/topics/systemwide/service-array/education-services/meeting-needs/educational-stability/
- IM-16-02 CCWIS Final Rule Authorized Under Title IV-E of the Social Security Act - An Information Memorandum (IM) that informs State, Tribal, and territorial title IV-E agencies of the Comprehensive Child Welfare Information Systems (CCWIS) final rule: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/im1602
- The Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System Final Rule Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/ccwis-final-rule-faqs
- The Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System Final Rule: Overview: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/ccwis-final-rule-overview
- CCWIS Final Rule Overview Presentation: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/ccwis-final-rule-overview-presentation
- Title IV-E Foster Care Eligibility Reviews 2017 Schedule: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/title-iv-e-2017-review-schedule
- CCWIS Announcements Listserv: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/ccwis-announcements-listserv
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new at http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb.