June 2017Vol. 18, No. 4CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- PI-17-04: Summary of the Actions Required to Complete and Submit the Annual Progress and Services Report and the CFS-101, Parts I, II, and III: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1704
- PI-17-05: Summary of the Actions Required in Completion and Submission of (1) the Third Annual Progress and Services Report Update to the 2015-2019 Child and Family Services Plans, (2) the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act Update, and (3) the CFS-101, Parts I, II, and III: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1705
- PI-17-06: Availability of Federal Fiscal Year 2017 Funds Under the Community-Based Grants for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect Program Created by Title II of the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act as Amended by Public Law 111-320: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1706
- Arizona Round 3 Child and Family Services Review Program Improvement Plan: https://go.usa.gov/xNk58
- Rhode Island Subsequent Primary Title IV-E Foster Care Eligibility Review: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/rhode-island-initial-title-iv-e-2016
- Protective Factors Part 2: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-protective-factors-part2
- Child Welfare Information Technology Training Resources (update): https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/research-data-technology/state-tribal-info-systems/training
- Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System Data Exchange Requirements Presentation: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/ccwis-data-exchange-requirements
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.