April 2018Vol. 19, No. 3CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- HHS-2016-ACF-ACYF-CS-1176: Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants: https://ami.grantsolutions.gov/index.cfm?switch=foa&fon=HHS-2016-ACF-ACYF-CS-1176
- Workforce Part 2 - A State's Approach to Change: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-workforce-part2
- Louisiana Subsequent Primary Title IV-E Foster Care Eligibility Review (2017): https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/louisiana-subsequent-title-iv-e-2017
- Nevada Subsequent Primary Title IV-E Foster Care Eligibility Review (2017): https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/nevada-subsequent-title-iv-e-2017
- Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System Transition Period and Other Triggers to Change Cost Allocation Plans: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/ccwis-transition-other-triggers-change-cap
- National Youth in Transition Database Stakeholder Interview Guide: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/nytd-stakeholder-interview-guide
- Court Improvement Program Talks: How Judges and Attorneys Help Strengthen Families: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/events/court-improvement-program-talks
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.