May 2018Vol. 19, No. 4CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- National Youth in Transition Database Services and Outcomes Reports: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/nytd-services-and-outcomes-reports
- Child Welfare Information Technology Training Resources [webpage update]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/research-data-technology/state-tribal-info-systems/training
- Introduction to the National Youth in Transition Database Video Series: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/news/introduction-to-the-national-youth-in-transition-database-video-series
- Fiscal Year 2018 Schedule of Child and Family Services Reviews: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cfsr-2018-review-schedule
- Workforce Part 3 - Child Welfare Scholars: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-workforce-part3
- IM-18-01: Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/im1801
- PI-18-01: Summary of the Actions Required in Completion and Submission of (1) the Fourth APSR Update to the 2015-2019 CFSP, (2) the CAPTA Update, and (3) the CFS-101, Parts I, II, and III: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1801
- PI-18-02: Summary of the Actions Required to Complete and Submit the APSR and the CFS-101, Parts I, II, and III: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1802
- PI-18-03: Availability of Fiscal Year 2018 Children's Justice Act Grants to States Under the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1803
- PI-18-04: Availability of Federal Fiscal Year 2018 Funds Under the Community-Based Grants for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect Program: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1804
- Sustainability Planning for Children's Bureau Discretionary Grantees: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cbdg-toolkit-sustainability-planning
- Sustainability Planning Worksheet for Children's Bureau Discretionary Grantees: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cbdg-toolkit-sustainability-planning-worksheet
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.