May 2019Vol. 20, No. 4CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- Children's Bureau Tribal Consultation Response: Tribal Consultation for the Title IV-E Prevention Services Program: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/title-ive-tribal-consultation-response
- Focus on Youth Child and Family Services Review Findings: 2015-2017: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/focus-on-youth-cfsr
- Foster Care: A Path to Reunification-Part 1 [Podcast]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-foster-care-part1
- PI-19-04: Summary of Actions Required to Complete and Submit the (1) Final Report for Fiscal Years (FYs) 2015-2019; (2) the New Child and Family Services Plan for FYs 2020-2024; and (3) the CFS-101, Parts I, II, and III: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1904
- HHS-2019-ACF-ACYF-CA-1559: Community Collaborations to Strengthen and Preserve Families: https://www.grants.gov/view-opportunity.html?oppId=309872
- Handbook of Standards and Procedures [now available online]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/opre/resource/the-prevention-services-clearinghouse-handbook-of-standards-and-procedures
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.