May 2021Vol. 22, No. 5New Blog From the Office of Planning, Research, and Evaluation
The Office of Planning, Research, and Evaluation (OPRE), within the Administration for Children and Families of the U.S, Department of Health and Human Services, launched a new blog called OPRE Insights. The blog aims to assist OPRE in sharing the findings of its research, evaluation, data, and other work with those invested in the well-being of children and families.
The blog will post monthly articles related to the following:
- Information about OPRE and the principles that guide their work
- Summaries of key research findings
- Information about ongoing activities
- Content about methods and evaluation technical assistance
- Previews or recaps of OPRE-sponsored or related events
- Insights from OPRE staff and leadership
Visit the new OPRE Insights webpage to learn more about the blog and to read recent postings.