October 2022Vol. 23, No. 8CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions or updates to the site include the following:
- Title IV-E Programs Expenditure and Caseload Data
- Federal Inter-Agency Work Group on Child Abuse & Neglect
- State-Specific Foster Care Data 2020
- Children’s Bureau Regional Program Managers
- Supplemental Funding Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 for the CBCAP and CAPTA State Grant Programs: IM-22-03
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.