February 2023Vol. 24, No. 1CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions or updates to the site include the following:
- Technical Bulletin #20 — Data Elements for Out-of-Home Care and Adoption and Guardianship Assistance Data Files
- Technical Bulletin #21 — XML File Structure and Encryption
- Technical Bulletin #22 — Reporting Population & Data Extraction
- Technical Bulletin #23 — Compliance and Penalties
- Responding to Human Trafficking Among Children and Youth in Foster Care and Missing From Foster Care
- Statewide Data Indicator Syntax Zip File
- Title IV-E Prevention Program Data Submission Fall 2022 Webinar
- Best Practices to Strengthen Family Support in Child Maltreatment Reporting and Prevention (HHS-2023-ACF-ACYF-CA-0015)
- Building Early Childhood-Child Welfare Partnerships to Support the Well-Being of Young Children, Families, and Caregivers (HHS-2023-ACF-ACYF-CA-0011)
- Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants (HHS-2022-ACF-ACYF-CS-0079)
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.