March 2023Vol. 24, No. 2CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions or updates to the site include the following:
- Child Maltreatment 2021
- Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (AFCARS)
- Technical Bulletin #21 — XML File Structure and Encryption
- Responding to Human Trafficking Among Children and Youth in Foster Care and Missing From Foster Care
- Round 4 of the CFSRs
- Statewide Data Indicator Syntax Zip File
- Status of Submitted Title IV-E Prevention Program Five-Year Plans
- Title IV-E Prevention Program Data Submission Fall 2022 Webinar
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.