- July/August 2010
- Vol. 11, No. 6
New! On the Children's Bureau Site
The Children's Bureau website carries information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, Federal reporting, and much more. The "New on Site" section includes grant announcements, policy announcements, agency information, and recently released publications.
Recent additions to the site include:
- The updated Child and Family Services Plan/Annual Progress and Services Report (CFSP/APSR) Toolkit for States (http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/programs_fund/toolkit/state.htm) and for Tribes (http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/programs_fund/toolkit/tribal.htm)
- Program Instruction (PI) 10-10, which provides guidance to States and Tribes on actions they are required to take to be in compliance with the requirements of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (P.L. 111-148) (http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/laws_policies/policy/pi/2010/pi1010.htm)
- Updated chart showing the status of Program Improvement Plans (PIPs) and subsequent Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSRs), as of May 25, 2010 (http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/cwmonitoring/general_info/pipstatus.pdf)
- Round 2 CFSR Final Report for Nevada (http://library.childwelfare.gov/cwig/ws/cwmd/docs/cb_web/SearchForm)
- The Children's Bureau Express video: http://cbexpress.acf.hhs.gov/index.cfm?event=website.viewCBXPromoVideo
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new!