- Dec 2010/Jan 2011
- Vol. 11, No. 10
New! On the Children's Bureau Site
The Children's Bureau website carries information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, Federal reporting, and much more. The "New on Site" section includes grant announcements, policy announcements, agency information, and recently released publications.
Recent additions to the site include:
- Information Memorandum IM 10-02: Notice of Office of Management and Budget (OMB) approval of information collection associated with the National Youth in Transition Database (NYTD) (www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/laws_policies/policy/im/2010/im1002.htm)
- Updated chart showing State data transfer systems (e.g., SACWIS) (www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/systems/stsChart.htm)
- Updated AFCARS Assessment Review Map (www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/systems/afcars/afcars_map.htm)
- Questions and answers from the 2010 NYTD Technical Assistance Meeting (www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/systems/nytd/faq/source/2010_technical)
- Updated Adoptions of Children With Public Child Welfare Agency Involvement By State: FY 2002 - FY 2009 (www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/stats_research/afcars/adoptchild09.pdf) (57 KB)
- Updated Children in Public Foster Care Waiting to be Adopted: FY 2002 - FY 2009 (www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/stats_research/afcars/waiting2009.pdf) (58 KB)
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new!