- March 2011
- Vol. 12, No. 2
Discretionary Grant Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) Forecasts
The Children's Bureau is currently forecasting seven FY 2011 discretionary grant funding opportunities.
Readers are advised to check the forecast site regularly, as these forecasts are subject to change.
As of early February, these seven FOAs were in the forecast:
- Child Welfare-Early Education Partnerships to Expand Protective Factors for Children with Child Welfare Involvement HHS-2011-ACF-ACYF-CO-0185
- Family Connection Grants: Using Family Group Decision-making to Build Protective Factors for Children and Families HHS-2011-ACF-ACYF-CF-0181
- Grants to Tribes, Tribal Organizations, and Migrant Programs for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention Programs HHS-2011-ACF-ACYF-CA-0147
- Infant Adoption Awareness Training Grants HHS-2011-ACF-ACYF-CG-0170
- Integrating Trauma-Informed and Trauma-Focused Practice in Child Protective Service (CPS) Delivery HHS-2011-ACF-ACYF-CA-0169
- Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants HHS-2011-ACF-ACYF-CS-0174
- Improving Service Delivery to Youth in the Child Welfare System HHS-2011-ACF-ACYF-CW-0186
Information about planned FY 2011 FOAs is now available on the Department of Health and Human Services Grants Forecast website:
To find the Children's Bureau's planned announcements, enter the title or Funding Opportunity Number (FON) in the search box. To see all of ACF's forecasted FOAs, select "Advanced Search," then select "Administration on Children and Families (ACF)."