- November 2011
- Vol. 12, No. 8
Discretionary Grant Forecasts
The Children's Bureau is currently forecasting eight FY 2012 discretionary grant funding opportunities. Please check the forecast site regularly, as these forecasts are subject to change.
As of October 13, 2011, these eight CB FY 2012 Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) were in the forecast:
- Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants HHS-2012-ACF-ACYF-CS-0280
- Comprehensive Support Services for Families Affected by Substance Abuse and/or HIV/AIDS HHS-2012-ACF-ACYF-CB-0286
- AdoptUSKids HHS-2012-ACF-ACYF-CQ-0269
- Family Connection Discretionary Grants HHS-2012-ACF-ACYF-CF-0271
- Improving Service Delivery to Youth in the Child Welfare System HHS-2012-ACF-ACYF-CW-0313
- Integrating Trauma-Informed and Trauma-Focused Practice in Child Protective Service (CPS) Delivery HHS-2012-ACF-ACYF-CO-0279
- Child Welfare--Early Education Partnerships to Expand Protective Factors for Children With Child Welfare Involvement HHS-2012-ACF-ACYF-CO-0315
- Child Welfare--Education System Collaborations to Increase Educational Stability HHS-2012-ACF-ACYF-CO-0270
Information about planned FY 2012 FOAs is now available on the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Grants Forecast website:
To find the Children's Bureau's planned announcements, enter the title or Funding Opportunity Number (FON) in the search box. To see all of ACF’s forecasted FOAs, select "Advanced Search," then select "Administration on Children and Families (ACF)."