- February 2012
- Vol. 13, No. 1
New! From CB
The Children's Bureau website carries information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, Federal reporting, and much more. The "New on Site" section includes grant announcements, policy announcements, agency information, and recently released publications.
Recent additions to the site include:
- Updates to the Child Welfare Policy Manual: Including provisions from the reauthorized CAPTA and new questions and answers
- Adoption Incentive Awards History (284 KB): Cumulative Adoption Incentive Earning History by State - FY1998-FY2010
- 2011 Discretionary Grant Awards: Complete listing of awardees for Children's Bureau discretionary grants for FY 2011
- ACYF-CB-PI-11-09: Changes to the title IV-E plan requirements as a result of H.R. 2883 and a title IV-E plan amendment that incorporates the new statutory requirements
- ACYF-CB-PI-12-01 (114 KB): Data requirements for States related to reporting monthly caseworker visits
- ACYF-CB-IM-12-01: Interim Final Rule for title IV-E of the Social Security Act including provisions and technical amendments necessary to implement a Tribal title IV-E program
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new!