- June 2012
- Vol. 13, No. 5
New! From CB
The Children's Bureau website carries information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, Federal reporting, and much more. The "New on Site" section includes grant announcements, policy announcements, agency information, and recently released publications.
Recent additions to the site include:
- Status of Program Improvement Plans
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/cwmonitoring/general_info/pipstatus.pdf (161 KB)
- PI-12-04 – The purpose of this Program Instruction (PI) is to set forth the requirements for recipients of Community-Based Grants for the fiscal year 2012 Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect awards, and provide guidance on the application submission.
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/laws_policies/policy/pi/2012/pi1204.pdf (660 KB)
- PI-12-07 – The purpose of this PI is to provide additional guidance on the implementation of the annual credit report requirements and submission or resubmission of section 2.D.6 of the title IV-E plan amendment.
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/laws_policies/policy/pi/2012/pi1207.pdf (936 KB)
- IM-12-05 – The purpose of this Information Memorandum is to announce that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is inviting title IV-E agencies to submit proposals for new child welfare waiver demonstration projects for consideration in fiscal years 2012-2014.
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/laws_policies/policy/im/2012/im1205.pdf (425 KB)
- Child Welfare Policy Manual Update – A question regarding the title IV-E foster care participation rate for claiming title IV-E Foster Care program administrative costs was added.
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new!