- June 2012
- Vol. 13, No. 5
Funding Opportunity Announcements
The Administration on Children, Youth and Families announced new funding opportunity announcements (FOA) for FY 2012.
- Tribal Court Improvement Program HHS-2012-ACF-ACYF-CS-0323
- Family Connection Grants: Combination Family-finding/Family Group Decision-making Projects HHS-2012-ACF-ACYF-CF-0271
- Family Connection Grants: Comprehensive Residential Family Treatment Projects HHS-2012-ACF-ACYF-CF-0511
- Family Connection Grants: Child Welfare/TANF Collaboration in Kinship Navigation Programs HHS-2012-ACF-ACYF-CF-0510
- Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children Affected by Substance Abuse HHS-2012-ACF-ACYF-CU-0321
- Initiative to Improve Access to Needs-Driven, Evidence-Based/Evidence-informed Mental and Behavioral Health Services in Child Welfare HHS-2012-ACF-ACYF-CO-0279
- Partnerships to Demonstrate the Effectiveness of Supportive Housing for Families in the Child Welfare System HHS-2012-ACF-ACYF-CA-0538
Information about planned FY 2012 FOAs is now available on the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Grants Forecast website:
Please check the forecast site regularly, as forecasts are subject to change.