- June 2013
- Vol. 14, No. 5
New! From CB
The Children's Bureau website carries information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, Federal reporting, and much more. The "New on Site" section includes grant announcements, policy announcements, agency information, and recently released publications.
Recent additions to the site include:
- IM-13-01 – This Information Memorandum (IM) provides an optional checklist for State and Tribal title IV-E agencies to request an exemption of prior approval for automated data processing equipment and services procurements:
- Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information System (SACWIS) Status Update –
- National Youth in Transition Database (NYTD) Technical Bulletin #1 – This technical bulletin describes the information States are required to create and transmit in their NYTD data file to the Federal NYTD system:
- NYTD Technical Bulletin #2 – This technical bulletin describes the standards a NYTD data file must meet to comply with the provisions of the NYTD regulation found at 45 CFR 1356.85, including element-by-element details of the error-free information standards States must meet pursuant to 45 CFR 1356.85(a)(3) and 1356.85(b)(1):
- NYTD Technical Bulletin #3 – This technical bulletin describes the data-quality checks that the Federal NYTD system will conduct on State data files:
For news from the Administration for Children and Families, read the latest entries in its blog, The Family Room:
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new!