- September 2013
- Vol. 14, No. 7
New! From CB
The Children's Bureau website carries information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, Federal reporting, and much more. The New on Site section includes grant announcements, policy announcements, agency information, and recently released publications.
Recent additions to the site include:
- Report to Congress on Effectiveness of Citizen Review Panels:
- Report to Congress on the Effectiveness of CAPTA State Programs and Technical Assistance:
- Report to Congress on Efforts to Coordinate Programs and Activities Related to Child Abuse and Neglect:
- Report to Congress on Immunity From Prosecution for Mandated Reporters:
- Children's Bureau Spotlight Videos:
For news from the Administration for Children and Families, read the latest blog entries in The Family Room:
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new!