- March 2014
- Vol. 15, No. 3
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website carries information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, Federal reporting, and much more. The New on Site section includes grant announcements, policy announcements, agency information, and recently released publications.
Recent additions to the site include:
- PII: Pathways to Permanency for LGBTQ Homeless and Foster Youth:
- PII: Theory of Change: Illinois Trauma Focus Model for Reducing Long-term Foster Care:
- PII Approach: Building Implementation and Evaluation Capacity in Child Welfare:
- SACWIS Requirements for Requirements Webinar:
- The SACWIS Assessment Review Report (SARR) Action Plan Development and Tracking Webinar:
- Tribes With Approved Title IV-E Plans:
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new!