- May 2014
- Vol. 15, No. 5
Funding Opportunity Announcements
The Administration on Children, Youth and Families announced new funding opportunity announcements (FOAs) for fiscal year (FY) 2014.
- Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants HHS-2014-ACF-ACYF-CS-0800:
- Fellowships for University-Based Doctoral Candidates and Faculty for Research in Child Maltreatment HHS-2014-ACF-ACYF-CA-0803: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/grants/open/foa/index.cfm?switch=foa&fon=HHS-2014-ACF-ACYF-CA-0803
- National Center for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention HHS-2014-ACF-ACYF-CZ-0799:
- National Adoption Competency Mental Health Training Initiative HHS-2014-ACF-ACYF-CO-0798:
- National Abandoned Infants Resource Center HHS-2014-ACF-ACYF-CB-0806:
- Grants in Child Maltreatment Research Using Innovative Approaches HHS-2014-ACF-ACYF-CA-0810:
- Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children Affected by Substance Abuse HHS-2014-ACF-ACYF-CU-0809:
- National Center for Legal and Judicial Excellence in Child Welfare HHS-2014-ACF-ACYF-CZ-0807:
Information about planned FY 2014 FOAs is available on the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Grants Forecast website:
To find the Children's Bureau's FOA forecasts, go to the forecast website and enter the title or Funding Opportunity Number (FON) in the search box. Please check the forecast site regularly, as forecasts are subject to change.