- March 2015
- Vol. 16, No. 2
Nurturing Child Well-Being
ZERO TO THREE National Center for Infants, Toddlers and Their Families offers an online training titled Knowledge and Know-How: Nurturing Child Well-Being Series. This training provides professionals with the knowledge they need to effectively work with families on best practices for nurturing and raising their young children. The training features the following eight lessons:
• "Partnerships With Families"
• "Social and Emotional Development for Infants, Toddlers, and Parents"
• "Building a Healthy Brain"
• "Well-Being and Prevention of Maltreatment of Very Young Children"
• "Culture and Caring for Young Children"
• "Understanding Temperament"
• "Challenges in Young Children’s Behavior"
• "Relationship-Based Practice"
For more information or to view a lesson demo, visit http://k2k.zerotothree.org/.