- December 2015
- Vol. 16, No. 9
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website carries information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, Federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include:
- NCANDS Child and Agency File Codebooks: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/research-data-technology/reporting-systems/ncands
- FY 2015 Children's Bureau Discretionary Grant Awards: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/discretionary-grant-awards-2015
- Advance Planning Document (APD) 101: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/apd101
- IM-15-08 - This Information Memorandum (IM) provides information on linking health care to children, youth, and families who come in contact with the child welfare system: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/im1508
- Pennsylvania AFCARS Assessment Review, 2014: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/pennsylvania-afcars-assessment-review-2014
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new at http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb.