- January-February 2016
- Vol. 16, No. 10
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website carries information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, Federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include:
- Child Maltreatment 2014, reporting on the most recent available data provide by States through the National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System, will be released on January 15. Look for it on the Children's Bureau website: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/research-data-technology/statistics-research/child-maltreatment
- The Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System Proposed Rule: Overview: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/ccwis-nprm-overview
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for The Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System (CCWIS) Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/ccwis-nprm-faq
- The Comprehensive Child Welfare Information System (CCWIS) Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): An Overview Presentation: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/ccwis-nprm-overview-presentation
- IM-15-06 - This Information Memorandum (IM) informs State and Tribal title IV-E agencies about the publication of the CCWIS NPRM: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/im1506
- Joint Guidance on requirements of Title II of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/laws-policies/whats-new
- Family Connection Discretionary Grants 2011-Funded Family Group Decision-Making Grantees Cross-site Evaluation Report full and executive summary: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/family-connection-fgdm-2011
- "New Jersey's Manage by Data Fellows Program Changing Culture and Capacity to Improve Outcomes" webinar: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/cwit-data-fellows-program
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new at http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb.