- April 2016
- Vol. 17, No. 2
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, Federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include:
- PI-16-01 - A Program Instruction addressing the Availability of Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 Children's Justice Act Grants to States Under the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act (CAPTA): http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/pi1601
- Tribal Federal Medical Assistance Percentage Reference Table for FYs 2016–2017: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/tribal-fmap-reference-fy2017
- Tribal Federal Medical Assistance Percentage Look-Up Table for FY 2016: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/tribal-fmap-look-up-fy2016
- Child and Family Services Reviews Update: Volume 8, Issue 1, January 2016: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/cfsr-update-vol8-issue1-jan2016
- Child and Family Services Reviews Fact Sheet for Youth, Spanish translation: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/cfsr-fact-sheet-for-youth
- Child and Family Services Reviews Fact Sheet for Parents and Care Givers, Spanish translation: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/cfsr-fact-sheet-for-parents-caregivers
- Child and Family Services Reviews Fact Sheet for Foster and Adoptive Parents, Spanish translation: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/resource/cfsr-fact-sheet-for-foster-adoptive-parents
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new at http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb.