- July 2016
- Vol. 17, No. 5
CW360°: A Comprehensive Look at Child Welfare Reform
The spring 2016 issue of CW360° takes on the broad theme of child welfare reform, ranging from articles on the evolution of policy, practice, funding, and research methods to a variety of personal perspectives from long-time practitioners. The issue highlights innovative practices in the field and a discussion guide to encourage conversation among child welfare agency workers and administrators.
CW360° is published by the Center for Advanced Studies in Child Welfare at the University of Minnesota. The spring issue includes the following articles, among many more:
- "Do Federal Child Maltreatment Laws Effectively Keep Children Safe?"
- "The Role of Privatization in Child Protection Reform"
- "Performance-Based Contracting in Child Welfare: Lessons Learned to Date"
- "Designing Your Front Door: Key Considerations in Child Protective Services Centralized Intake"
- "A Life's Work: Reflections on Child Welfare Policy and Practice"
This issue is available at http://cascw.umn.edu/featured/cascws-spring-2016-cw360o-child-welfare-reform-is-now-available-online/.