- January/February 2017
- Vol. 17, No. 10
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website carries information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, Federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include:
- Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System Final Rule: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2016/12/14/2016-29366/adoption-and-foster-care-analysis-and-reporting-system
- Evaluating Systems Change: At a Glance: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/evaluating-systems-change-infographic
- Evaluation Brief: Evaluating Systems and Organizational Change in Child Welfare Settings: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/evaluating-systems-change-brief
- Video Series on Data-Driven Decision-Making: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/data-driven-decision-making-series
- Information Memorandum IM-16-06 - CCWIS Overview for State and Tribal IT Staff: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/im1606
- Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSR) Technical Bulletin #9: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cfsr-technical-bulletin-9
- National Youth in Transition Database Data Brief #5: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/nytd-data-brief-5
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new at http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb.