- April 2017
- Vol. 18, No. 2
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, Federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- National Youth in Transition Database (NYTD) Reviews: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/monitoring/nytd-reviews
- How to Send a Formal Submission: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/research-data-technology/state-tribal-info-systems/managers/submit
- Regulatory Actions: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/laws-policies/federal-laws/regulatory-actions
- IM-17-02: High-Quality Legal Representation for All Parties in Child Welfare Proceedings: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/im1702
- IM-17-03: Efforts by Child Welfare Agencies, Local Communities, and Federal Agencies to End Family and Youth Homelessness: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/im1703
- Engaging Fathers Part 3: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-engaging-fathers-part3
- CB Fact Sheet: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/2016factsheets_cb.pdf
- Title IV-E Foster Care Eligibility Reviews 2017 Schedule: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/title-iv-e-2017-review-schedule
- Tribal Federal Medical Assistance Percentage (FMAP): https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/tribal-fmap
- PI-17-03: Availability of Fiscal Year 2017 Children's Justice Act Grants to States Under the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act (CAPTA): https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1703
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.