- September 2017
- Vol. 18, No. 6
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- Funding Opportunity Announcement: Hospital-Based Adoption Support Services: https://ami.grantsolutions.gov/files/HHS-2017-ACF-ACYF-CO-1282_0.pdf (2,380 KB)
- How to Send a Formal Submission: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/research-data-technology/state-tribal-info-systems/managers/submit
- Statewide Automated Child Welfare Information System Assessment Reviews: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/monitoring/sacwis-assessment-reviews
- Supporting Kinship Caregivers, Part 2: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-supporting-kinship-caregivers-part2
- Collaborating Between Child Welfare and Mental Health: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-collaborating-between-cw-mental-health
- Child Welfare Outcomes, 2010–2014: Report to Congress: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cwo-10-14
- Rounds 1 and 2 of the Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSRs): https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/monitoring/child-family-services-reviews/rounds1-2
- Round 3 of the CSFRs: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/monitoring/child-family-services-reviews/round3
- Fiscal Year 2017 Children's Bureau Discretionary Grant Awards: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/discretionary-grant-awards-2017
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.