- October 2017
- Vol. 18, No. 7
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- New Mexico Round 3 CFSR Final Report 2015 Reissue: https://go.usa.gov/xRzer
- CCWIS Announcements Listserv: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/ccwis-announcements-listserv
- Connecticut Round 3 CFSR Final Report 2016: https://go.usa.gov/xRzeQ
- Ohio Title IV-E Foster Care Eligibility Review Report Addendum (2017): https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/ohio-report-addendum-title-iv-e-2017
- Analysis of State Child Welfare Data: VCIS Survey Data From 1990 Through 1994: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/vcis-survey-data-1990-1994
- 20th National Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/focus-areas/child-abuse-neglect/nccan/20th-nccan
- Title IV-E Guardianship Assistance: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/title-iv-e-guardianship-assistance
- Diligent Recruitment-Intelligent Recruitment Podcast: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-diligent-intelligent-recruitment
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.