- November 2017
- Vol. 18, No. 8
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- HHS-2018-ACF-ACYF-CS-1348 - Tribal Court Improvement Program: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=298124
- HHS-2018-ACF-ACYF-CT-1350 - Child Welfare Training: The National Child Welfare Workforce Institute: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=298161
- HHS-2018-ACF-ACYF-CF-1351 - Community Collaborations to Strengthen Family Connections: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=298155
- Challenges and Benefits of Modular System Development: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cwit-modular-system-development
- Data Quality Plans - Experience From The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's Homeless Management Information System: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cwit-data-quality-plans-hud-hmis
- Current Initiatives & Issues: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/about/current-initiatives-issues
- Diligent Recruitment - Regional Resource Navigators [podcast]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-recruitment-regional-rsrc-nav
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.