- June 2018
- Vol. 19, No. 5
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- "Prevention: Connections Matter:" https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-prevention-connections
- "Prevention: Reorganizing Community Collaboratives:" https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-prevention-reorg-community
- "Workforce Part 4 – Creating Change at the Local Level:" https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-workforce-part4
- How to Send a Formal Submission [update]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/research-data-technology/state-tribal-info-systems/managers/submit
- State and Tribal Information Systems [update]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/research-data-technology/state-tribal-info-systems
- AFCARS Briefing: Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (ANPRM) and Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) on Implementation: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/afcars-anprm-nprm-implementation
- HHS-2018-ACF-ACYF-CA-1351: Community Collaborations to Strengthen and Preserve Families: https://ami.grantsolutions.gov/HHS-2018-ACF-ACYF-CA-1351
- HHS-2018-ACF-ACYF-CO-1360: Strengthening Child Welfare Systems to Achieve Expected Child and Family Outcomes: https://ami.grantsolutions.gov/HHS-2018-ACF-ACYF-CO-1360
- HHS-2018-ACF-ACYF-CU-1382: Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children Affected by Substance Abuse: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=304263
- HHS-2018-ACF-ACYF-CA-1383: Best Practices for the Use of Text and Chat-Based Technology in Child Maltreatment Reporting, Detection, and Prevention: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=304264
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.