- July/August 2018
- Vol. 19, No. 6
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- List of Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System Out-of-Home Care and Adoption and Guardianship Assistance Elements With Response Options: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/afcars-list-data-elements-options
- Child and Family Services Reviews Aggregate Report: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cfsr-aggregate-report
- National Youth in Transition Database Review Planning Call Series and Guidelines: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/nytd-review-planning-call-series-guidelines
- Child and Family Services Reviews Update, Volume 12, Issue 1, April 2018: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cfsr-update-volume-12-issue-1
- PI-18-05: Fiscal Year 2018 Funding Available for Developing, Enhancing, or Evaluating Kinship Navigator Programs: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1805
- PI-18-06: Additional information and instructions for the Annual Progress and Services Report: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1806
- State Checklist for the Child and Family Service Plan (CFSP)/Annual Progress and Services Report (APSR): https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cfsp-apsr-state-checklist-2019
- "Prevention: Delivering Services Through Education" [podcast]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-prevention-education
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.