- October 2018
- Vol. 19, No. 8
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- Family Group Decision-Making: Becoming a Family-Centered Agency: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-fgdm-family-centered
- IM-18-03: Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System Final Rule Regarding Implementation of the December 2016 Final Rule and Intent to Issue a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/im1803
- IM-18-04: Fiscal Year 2018 Funding for State Title IV-E/IV-B Agencies to Develop an Electronic Interstate Case-Processing System: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/im1804
- National Reported Summary 2015–2017: Annual Adoption Savings Calculation and Accounting Report: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/national-summary-2015-2017
- Adoption Savings Data 2017: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/adoption-savings-data-2017
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.