- December 2018/January 2019
- Vol. 19, No. 10
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- Fiscal Year 2018 Children's Bureau Discretionary Grant Awards: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/discretionary-grant-awards-2018
- State Only Call: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/state-only-call
- State Panel Discussion Recording Intake Calls: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/recording-intake-calls
- Montana Subsequent Primary Title IV-E Foster Care Eligibility Review (2018): https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/montana-subsequent-title-iv-e-2018
- Genogram: Family Relationship Diagram [webinar]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/genogram-family-relationship-diagram
- "Casework: What It Really Takes" [podcast]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-casework
- Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (AFCARS) Report #25: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/afcars-report-25
- Adoption Excellence Awards for the Year 2018: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/adoption-excellence-awards-2018
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.