- February 2019
- Vol. 20, No. 1
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- Child and Family Services Reviews Update, Volume 13, Issue 1, December 2018: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cfsr-update-volume-13-issue-1
- Notice of biennial publication of allotment percentages for states under the title IV–B subpart 1, Stephanie Tubbs Jones Child Welfare Services Program (Volume 83, Number 230): https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/states-title-iv-b-volume-83-number-230
- PI-18-09: State Requirements for Electing Title IV-E Prevention and Family Services and Programs: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1809
- PI-18-10: Tribal Title IV-E Agency Requirements for Electing Title IV-E Prevention and Family Services and Programs: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1810
- PI-18-11: Requirements for Participating in the Title IV-E Kinship Navigator Program: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1811
- PI-18-12: Approval of a revised form for reporting financial data on the title IV-E Foster Care, Adoption Assistance, Guardianship Assistance, Kinship Navigator and Prevention Services Programs: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1812
- Tribal Courts and Child Welfare: Adapting to Child Welfare Cases [podcast]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-tcip1
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.