- March 2019
- Vol. 20, No. 2
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- Letter to Update Child Welfare Directors on the Title IV-E Prevention Services Clearinghouse: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/letter-title-iv-e-prevention-clearinghouse
- Housing's Critical Connection to Child Welfare, Part 2 [podcast]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-housings-part2
- Tribal Courts and Child Welfare: Revising Your Children's Code [podcast]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-tcip2
- Tribal Federal Medical Assistance Percentage Look-Up Table for Fiscal Year 2019: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/tribal-fmap-look-up-fy2019
- PI-19-01: Federal Fiscal Year 2019 Title IV-B, Subpart 2 Funding Available for Developing, Enhancing or Evaluating Kinship Navigator Programs: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1901
- Child Maltreatment 2017: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-maltreatment-2017
- Formative Evaluation Toolkit: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/formative-evaluation-toolkit
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.