- April 2019
- Vol. 20, No. 3
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- The Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act (CAPTA) [document replacement]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/capta
- IM-19-01: National Model Foster Family Home Licensing Standards: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/im1901
- PI-19-02: Summary of the Actions Required in Completion and Submission of (1) the Child and Family Services Plan (CFSP) Final Report and CAPTA Update Fiscal Years (FYs) 2015–2019; (2) the CFSP for FYs 2020–2024; and (3) the CFS-101, Parts I, II, and III: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1902
- PI-19-03: Availability of Fiscal Year 2019 Children's Justice Act Grants to States Under the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act (CAPTA): https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1903
- Tribal Courts and Child Welfare: Partnering With Tribal Social Services [podcast]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-tcip3
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.