- June 2019
- Vol. 20, No. 5
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- Adoption Excellence Awards: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/adoption-excellence-awards
- PI-19-05: Availability of Fiscal Year 2019 Funds Under the Community-Based Grants for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1905
- IM-19-02: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Revised Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System Data Elements: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/im1902
- Child and Family Services Reviews Update, Volume 13, Issue 2, March 2019: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cfsr-update-volume-13-issue-2
- New Mexico Title IV-E Foster Care Eligibility Review Program Improvement Plan (2018): https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/new-mexico-title-iv-e-pip-2018
- Foster Care: A Path to Reunification–Part 2 [podcast]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-foster-care-part2
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.