- September 2019
- Vol. 20, No. 7
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- "Tribal Courts and Child Welfare: Being Family Centered" [Podcast]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-tcip6
- Engaging Youth in Information Systems Design Toolkit: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/engaging-youth-in-information-systems-design-toolkit
- Minnesota Subsequent Primary Title IV-E Foster Care Eligibility Review (2019): https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/minnesota-subsequent-title-iv-e-2019
- IM-19-03: Engaging, Empowering, and Utilizing Family and Youth Voice in All Aspects of Child Welfare to Drive Case Planning and System Improvement: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/im1903
- PI-19-06: Transitional Payments for the Title IV-E Prevention and Family Services and Programs: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/pi1906
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.