- October 2019
- Vol. 20, No. 8
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- IM-19-03: Engaging, Empowering, and Utilizing Family and Youth Voice in All Aspects of Child Welfare to Drive Case Planning and System Improvement: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/im1903
- IM-19-04: Evaluation Plan Development Tip Sheet: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/im1904
- Tribal Federal Medical Assistance Percentage Reference Table for Fiscal Year 2020: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/tribal-fmap-reference-fy2020
- Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSR) Round 3 Statewide Data Indicator Data Dictionary: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cfsr-round3-sdi-data-dictionary-2019
- CFSR Round 3 Statewide Data Indicator Syntax Zip File: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cfsr-round3-sdi-syntax-zip-2019
- Instructions to Run Data Quality (DQ) Checks and Observed Performance Syntax for Statewide Data Indicators: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cfsr-round3-sdi-dq-instructions-2019
- CFSR Technical Bulletin #10: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cfsr-technical-bulletin-10
- Child and Family Services Reviews Update Volume 13, Issue 3, July 2019: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cfsr-update-volume-13-issue-3
- Five Steps for Stronger Child Welfare Workforce [Podcast]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-five-steps
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.