- November 2019
- Vol. 20, No. 9
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- Fiscal Year 2019 Children's Bureau Discretionary Grant Awards: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/discretionary-grant-awards-2019
- "Birth-Foster Parent Mentoring Teams" [Podcast]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-birth-foster-teams
- Child Welfare Outcomes 2016: Report to Congress: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cwo-2016
- Report to Congress: The Child Welfare System Response to Sex Trafficking of Children: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/report-congress-children-sex-trafficking
- Adoption Savings Data 2018: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/adoption-savings-data-2018
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.