- December 2019/January 2020
- Vol. 20, No. 10
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- Title IV-E Foster Care Eligibility Reviews 2020 Schedule: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/title-iv-e-2020-review-schedule
- Michigan Subsequent Primary Title IV-E Foster Care Eligibility Review (2019): https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/michigan-subsequent-title-iv-e-2019
- Fiscal Year 2019 Children's Bureau Discretionary Grant Awards: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/discretionary-grant-awards-2019
- Increasing the Impact of Community Organizations [Podcast]: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-welfare-podcast-community-organizations
- Diligent Recruitment of Families for Children in the Foster Care System: Challenges and Recommendations for Policy and Practice: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/diligent-recruitment-challenges-and-recommendations
- The AFCARS Report: Preliminary FY 2018 Estimates as of August 22, 2019 - No. 26: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/afcars-report-26
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.