- February 2020
- Vol. 21, No. 1
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- Annual Report to Congress on State Child Welfare Expenditures Reported on the CFS-101 (2019): https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/cfs-101-report-to-congress-2019
- IT Business Collaboration: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/it-business-collaboration
- Options for the National Electronic Interstate Compact Enterprise: Two States' Perspectives: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/neice-two-states-perspectives
- National Youth in Transition Database Data Brief #7: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/nytd-data-brief-7
- Child Maltreatment 2018: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource/child-maltreatment-2018
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.