- April 2020
- Vol. 21, No. 3
Children's Bureau Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
The following pages were recently added or updated:
- COVID-19 State Child Welfare and Related Health Resources
- Children's Bureau Regional Program Managers
- Child and Family Services Reviews (CFSR) Round 3 Statewide Data Indicator Data Dictionary 2020
- PI-20-02: Summary of the Actions Required for Submission of States' Annual Progress and Services Report for Fiscal Year 2021, the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act State Plan Update, and the CFS-101, Part I, II, and III
- National Youth in Transition Database (NYTD) Report to Congress
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Announces Funds to Help Youth Aging Out of Foster Care
- HHS-2020-ACF-ACYF-CZ-1840: National Child Welfare Capacity Building Center for Courts Discretionary Grant Opportunity
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.