- May 2020
- Vol. 21, No. 4
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- PI-20-03: Summary of the Actions Required for Submission of Tribes' Annual Progress and Services Report for Fiscal Year 2021, and the CFS-101, Part I, II, and III
- PI-20-04: Family First Prevention Services Act Transition Grants
- PI-20-05: Federal Fiscal Year 2020 Title IV-B, Subpart 2 Funding Available to Develop and Enhance or to Evaluate Kinship Navigator Programs
- PI-20-06: Availability of Fiscal Year 2020 Children's Justice Act Grants to States Under the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act
- IM-20-03: Strengthening Technology Support for Recruitment, Approval, and Retention of Foster Homes
- IM-20-04: Information on the Updated Method to Calculate State and Tribal Funding Under the John H. Chafee Foster Care Program for Successful Transition to Adulthood Program
- IM-20-06: Foster Care as a Support to Families
- HUD Announces Funds to Help Youth Aging Out of Foster Care
- "Education Exchange: State Panel Discussion" [Podcast]
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.