- March 2021
- Vol. 22, No. 3
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- IM-21-02: Civil Legal Advocacy to Promote Child and Family Well-Being, Address the Social Determinants of Health, and Enhance Community Resilience
- IM-21-03: Emerging Transformed: Taking Lessons From the COVID-19 Pandemic to Create More Just, Equitable, Proactive, and Integrated Approaches to Supporting Families and Ensuring Child and Family Health and Well-Being
- IM-21-04: Allowable Flexibilities Related to Adaptations of Evidence-Based Programs in the Title IV-E Prevention Services Program for Tribal Communities
- IM-21-05: New Legislation – Public Law (P.L.) 116-260, Division X and Section 305 of Title III of Division CC of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, Enacted December 27, 2020
- IM-21-06: Utilizing Title IV-E Funding to Support High Quality Legal Representation for Children and Youth Who Are in Foster Care, Candidates for Foster Care and Their Parents and to Promote Child and Family Well-Being
- Capacity Building Center for States Final Evaluation Report: Fiscal Years 2015–2019: Executive Summary
- Making a Difference for Public Child Welfare Agencies: Key Findings From the Final Evaluation Report: Fiscal Years 2015–2019
- Child and Family Services Reviews Update Volume 15, Issue 1, December 2020
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.