- March 2021
- Vol. 22, No. 3
Updates From the Children's Bureau's Training and Technical Assistance Partners
CB funds several technical assistance centers to provide professionals with tools to better serve children, youth, and families.
The following are some of the latest resources from CB's technical assistance partners:
- Child Welfare Information Gateway
- Preventing, Identifying, and Treating Substance Use Among Youth in Foster Care (bulletin for professionals)
- Differential Response: A Primer for Child Welfare Professionals (factsheet)
- Determining the Best Interests of the Child (state statute)
- The Importance of a Trauma-Informed Child Welfare System (issue brief)
Visit the Child Welfare Information Gateway website for more.
- FRIENDS National Resource Center for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention
Visit the FRIENDS website for more.
- Child Welfare Capacity Building Collaborative
- Centers for States
- Center for Tribes
- Center for Courts
Visit the Child Welfare Capacity Building Collaborative website for more.
Visit the AdoptUSKids website for more.
- National Data Archive on Child Abuse and Neglect
Visit the National Data Archive on Child Abuse and Neglect website for more.
- National Child Welfare Workforce Institute
Visit the National Child Welfare Workforce Institute website for more.