- April 2021
- Vol. 22, No. 4
Updates From the Children's Bureau's Training and Technical Assistance Partners
CB funds several technical assistance centers to provide professionals with tools to better serve children, youth, and families.
The following are some of the latest resources from CB's technical assistance partners:
- Child Welfare Information Gateway
Visit the Information Gateway website for more.
- FRIENDS National Resource Center for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention
Visit the FRIENDS National Resource Center website for more.
- Child Welfare Capacity Building Center (CBC) for States
Visit the CBC for States website for more.
Visit the AdoptUSKids website for more.
- National Data Archive on Child Abuse and Neglect (NDACAN)
Visit the NDACAN website for more.
- The National Child Welfare Workforce Institute
Visit the National Child Welfare Workforce Institute website for more.
- Quality Improvement Center for Workforce Development (QIC-WD)
Visit the QIC-WD website for more.
- Quality Improvement Center for Adoption and Guardian Support and Preservation (QIC-AG)
Visit the QIC-AG website for more.
- National Quality Improvement Center on Family-Centered Reunification (QIC-R)
Visit the QIC-R website for more.