- May 2021
- Vol. 22, No. 5
CB Website Updates
The Children's Bureau website hosts information on child welfare programs, funding, monitoring, training and technical assistance, laws, statistics, research, federal reporting, and much more.
Recent additions to the site include the following:
- Illinois National Youth in Transition Database Review Final Report (2019)
- Fiscal Year 2021 Funds for the Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention Program: PI-21-03
- Guidance and Instruction Related to the Supporting Foster Youth and Families Through the Pandemic Act: PI-21-04
- Temporary Flexibilities for Participating in the Title IV-E Kinship Navigator Program: PI-21-05
- Grants to Tribes, Tribal Organizations and Migrant Programs for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention Programs: HHS-2021-ACF-ACYF-CA-1913
- Street Outreach Program: HHS-2021-ACF-ACYF-YO-1926
Visit the Children's Bureau website often to see what's new.